We are looking for a UI/UX Designer that should be analytical, creative and able to grasp user needs and solve problems
Our ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our needs.
- 3+ years of experience as UX / UI Designer;
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision or other design software;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change
- Expert in the best-practices of interaction and in the techniques and principles of User Experience and user-centered design
- Ability to mentor and communicate the vision of UX to the members of the same team, and other teams as well.
- Good English communication skills are needed.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to facilitate their vision in the definition of requirements and ensure that the solution that is being conceptualized is user oriented, aligned to the needs and technically feasible;
- Work with our development team to achieve great usability;
- Prototyping and building functional mockups;
- Extend functional requirements by defining usability requirements;
- Ensure that the wireframes, mockups and prototypes developed are aligned with the defined UX concept and the needs of the user and the business
Apply for UI/UX Designer, UI/UX, Porto - Portugal
It was not possible to send your application.
Please, try again later or