The Human Resources Analyst position is responsible for helping to recruit and manage talent across all levels of the organization. You will be a driving force in helping Lidya quickly scale to millions of loans with minimal losses and exceptional returns.
- Ambitious & Metrics Driven: You want to solve the $3 trillion USD small business credit gap across frontier markets. You are committed to relentlessly finding the right customer, building trust and converting those relationships into sustainable, win-win partnerships. You understand that you will be judged on your numbers and building a high growth, profitable loan book.
- Has no complacency and is high energy. You understand your role is critical to the company. You apply high energy every day to grow your customer base and revenue. You want to grow every day, month, quarter, year. You are persistent, clear and driven to get deals done – properly and quickly.
- Resourceful, High Integrity, High Impact. You find a way. You do business with trust and transparency and dig into the details with the aim to help customers get the credit they need to grow their business.
- Collaborative. You understand you need a team to succeed. You carry along internal stakeholders to ensure they are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate Screening: Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and coordinate interviews. Screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements and then moving chosen candidates on to the next step in the hiring process.
- Interviewing: Conducting initial interviews, which are then used to narrow the number of potential candidates who will be interviewed by team leads for the relevant departments.
- Reference and Background Checks: Conducting reference checks by verifying employment information and contacting the professional and personal contacts provided by the candidate.
- Training and Development: Developing and implementing a training, development and feedback schedule for different divisions. Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Career Path: Developing, implementing and reviewing detailed career paths for all levels of the organization at different stages of growth.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset:
- 2 to 5 years+ of experience in a Human Resources Role working with a Commercial bank (or company in the financial services industry) or Multinational company.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related business discipline (Master's Degree in Human resources or Professional Human Resources certification is a plus).
- Working knowledge of the entire recruiting process from recruitment to employment placement and development.
- Outstanding employee relations skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary work experience with diplomatic conflict-resolution strategies.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to measure retention and turnover rates, help create hiring plans, and compensation packages.
- High attention to detail and ability to create and maintain detailed spreadsheets, presentations, and data-driven hiring recommendations.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
Apply for Human Resource Analyst, Human Resources, Lagos - Nigeria
It was not possible to send your application.
Please, try again later or