Lidya is expanding its activities in West Africa. To support our development, we are looking for a strategic and experienced Human Resources Analyst to join our team.
You will join our internal team and be responsible for helping to recruit and manage talent across all levels of the organization. You will be a driving force in helping Lidya quickly scale to millions of loans with minimal losses and exceptional returns.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure that will revolutionize business in Africa and beyond.
The Human Resources Analyst works with the team on the entire recruiting cycle. Exceptional candidates find potential candidates, screen them, and recommend them for placement.
The process of recruiting may involve both internal and external sourcing methods, thereby requiring the HR analyst to be adept at understanding where and how to locate candidates. The role does not end with discovery of potential candidates, we are looking for great analysts who will be involved in:
- Candidate Screening: screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements and then moving chosen candidates on to the next step in the hiring process.
- Interviewing: Conducting initial interviews, which are then used to narrow the number of potential candidates who will be interviewed by team leads for the relevant departments.
- Reference and Background Checks: Conducting reference checks by verifying employment information and contacting the professional and personal contacts provided by the candidate.
- Training and Development: Developing and implementing a training, development and feedback schedule for different divisions.
- Career Path: Developing, implementing and reviewing detailed career paths for all levels of the organization at different stages of growth.
- 2 to 5 years+ of experience in a Human Resources Role working with a Commercial bank (or company in the financial services industry) or Multinational company.
- Working knowledge of the entire recruiting process from recruitment to employment placement and development.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related business discipline (Master's Degree in Human resources or Professional Human Resources certification is a plus).
Key tasks and responsibilities
a) Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and coordinate interviews.
b) Screening resumes, performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
c) Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
d) Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
e) Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Apply for Human Resources Analyst, Human Resources, Lagos - Nigeria
It was not possible to send your application.
Please, try again later or